Subject: A Game for 19 - Holla Holla Get 19er rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do your best, and that is enough.
badge
Assume at any given point I'm just screaming internally.
mbmbmbmbmb
A GAME FOR 19
Courtesy of The Great and Powerful Ohg

TEAM EVIL

3 Werewolves: Share a chat and select the Night Kill. One wolf will be Tough to one kill (lynch or brutal). One wolf will be Brutal (retaliates a kill upon death, mandatory). Counts for parity. Reveals as "Werewolf" on death.

1 Wolf Cub: Promotes to werewolf upon the death of the first wolf. Prior to the game starting, will choose one player to be a werewolf. Counts for parity. Reveals as "Wolf Cub" on death (Clarification: even after promotion). Views as Aux Evil before promotion and Max Evil after promotion.

1 Sorcerer: Each night views a player to check for Seer. Receives result of SEER if viewing the Seer, Aux Seer or Tinker. On N0, receives a random negative view. The Sorcerer does not know the identity of the wolves. Does not count for parity.

1 Mimic: Each night views a player for their full role. When killed, may choose to reveal as any role that he has previously viewed. The mimic is Tough to one kill (lynch, NK, brutal). This Tough is optional. If the mimic views a wolf, the mimic will count for parity as long as there is at least one wolf alive AND will lose their tough. If the mimic views the Tinker, the mimic will gain the Tinker attribute if the mimic’s current order is to reveal as the Tinker WHEN the views are processed (Tinker will reveal as Villager at death). This would cause the Mimic to view as a Max to the Seer, Seer to the Sorc, and Not Aux to the Aux Seer. The mimic receives a plain Villager N0.

TEAM GOOD

1 Seer: Each night views a player to check for Wolf. Receives result of WOLF if viewing a Werewolf, Wolf Cub (post promotion), or Tinker. On N0, receives a random negative view.

1 Aux Seer: Each night views a player to check for Aux Evil. Receives result of AUX EVIL if viewing a Sorcerer, Mimic, Wolf Cub (pre promotion), or Tinker. On N0, receives a random negative view.

1 Priest: As long as the priest is alive, roles will be revealed on death. The priest is Tough to one kill (lynch, NK, brutal).

1 Hunter: If the final two players are Hunter and werewolf, the Hunter will defy parity and Good will win. The Hunter has a mandatory Brutal on death.

1 Bodyguard: The bodyguard may choose to protect a player each night from the NK. If the bodyguard is protecting the target of the NK, the NK will fail. The bodyguard may not protect the same person on consecutive nights nor may they protect themselves. The bodyguard IS NOT informed of a successful protection.

8 Villagers: Villagers have no special powers however, 1 villager will be an unaware Tinker (Views as Wolf to Seer, Aux Evil to Aux Seer, Seer to Sorcerer, Tinker to Mimic), 1 villager will have an unaware Tough attribute and 1 villager will be an unaware mandatory Brutal. Therefore, all villagers will have a Brutal order (not guaranteed to work of course).

ORDER OF OPERATIONS
1. Bodyguard Protections
3. Nightkill

LYNCH
Dusk will be called at 4:00 PM (BGG time). The person with the most votes at that time will be lynched. Ties will be decided by Longest Held Last Vote (LHLV).

NIGHT ORDERS
Night orders are due at 5:00 PM. Dawn will be called at 5:01. Missing orders will result in missing actions with the exception of the brutal order. If a brutal order is missing, the brutal will be randomised among your teammates. As such, conditional orders are acceptable and encouraged. There is NO POSTING between DUSK and the announcement of the Night Kill. Posting in this window will be punished harshly. I reserve the right to determine how damaging the illegal post was and react accordingly.

ETIQUETTE
Please participate.
I'd rather you didn't fiddle with your avatar and microbadges after the game has started.
No encryption.
Remember it's a game.
Have fun.
Only use the Replace button if you mean it; but please consider it if you find that you cannot participate as you had hoped.

Zombie posts are STRICTLY forbidden, even jokey/off-topic posts. There will be no warnings. Out of game communications are also strictly forbidden.

I can only apologise for the subtitle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Amekins
BerenCamlost
GaiusJC
gelrod
janiera
JaredW25
kendahlj
ljtrigirl
monogarden
PaperF
RoyalApe
SerWave
Smugvid
stonecutter129
tern73
TFang
TigerDoodle
WolfParade
xandryyte

19 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1658400

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Żarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
Just take a moment for yourself
badge
I have no idea
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in to be the D1 and D2 as Priest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://52.55.166.81/game/1658400
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugvid wrote:

I very much doubt that will happen in a game I'm in whether I'm good or evil, and I signed up first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:

Heh, thanks Tok! The above link will take you to the Cassy 2.0 signup page!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Żarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
Just take a moment for yourself
badge
I have no idea
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
Smugvid wrote:

I very much doubt that will happen in a game I'm in whether I'm good or evil, and I signed up first.

We shall see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
badge
You know why Jefferson can do what he wants? He doesn't dignify schoolyard taunts with a response.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is mod!LJ’s standard rules post. Some of this might not apply. Ignore it if it doesn’t.

Friendly Game: First and foremost, this is a friendly game. Don’t be mean to people. Things like name calling and personal attacks will not be tolerated and may result in a perma-ban from my games if I tell you that you are crossing lines and you don’t stop. If you feel like someone else crossed a line, let me know, and I can talk to them for you.

Conditional Orders: These are accepted for orders, views, kills, et cetera. They can be things like “If Irina flips Seer, NK Belash instead”, “If 4th is lynched, view Lemon”, or even “Consider Ziilch my perma-backup view if I don’t have a valid order in.” They can’t be things like, “If someone hard claims Seer between now and dawn, protect them.” If you’re unsure, just ask!

Deadlines: All deadlines are X:X0:59. That means that if dusk is at 2pm, any posts with 2:00pm timestamp are valid. If Dawn is at 12:30, orders with a 12:31 timestamp will not be accepted. If a deadline happens and I don’t call dawn/dusk/give results/etc, hold the horse. I’ll be there shortly.

Brutal Orders: Brutals are mandatory unless otherwise stated. If you are brutal and do not have a valid order or conditional in place, your brutal will take out someone from your own team. So be sure to use orders and add conditionals if you might have a brutal.

Speeding Things Up: Nightfalls are valid options. If nightfall votes happen such that lynch results are locked, I will process dusk. If this is a game with vote manipulation, I will not unless there’s enough of a margin that any voting manipulation will not be given away. Unless I say otherwise, locking your game orders at night will speed up dawn.

Minimum Requirements: This falls between a Post for Your Life and a Proof of Life game. There is no minimum posting requirement, but if you’re not engaged in the game, I might replace you out. If you’re only going to make 1 post each day, they better be good posts. Likewise, if you miss a set of night orders, you can’t make them up, and I will replace you out. You don’t have to be omnipresent, but you need to be playing.

ModChat Information: Doing anything akin to flipping your card or talking about the color of your hat will result in a modkill. This includes: directly quoting modchats, using or faking screenshots of anything in Cassandra, or having people verify information by giving out the 10th word or letter that they get. This could also include things like, “LJ was late giving out views. Tell me what time she gave them out.” For more information and clarifications on this, please see this post.

Starts When Full: If this is a starts when full game, as soon as the game fills, I will post a message saying that it’s full and giving people warning that I will put it into start mode the next night. The exception to this rule is a game that fills the week that it’s put up. Those will start immediately.

Other: If something comes up that I don’t address in the rules, I will use my best judgment when resolving it. If the Lynch/Night time are different in the OP and Cassy, assume that Cassy is right. If I screw something up, I will retcon or change things to even it out with both sides. If it’s pre-D2, I may re-roll.

Don’t be a dick.

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
You know why Jefferson can do what he wants? He doesn't dignify schoolyard taunts with a response.
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugvid wrote:

I think that will only happen the one time. Poor VVV.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
Are we taking bets whether or not the wolves will nk their sorc again?

Ok, ok... the last time was my fault, sort of... I forgot about the no talking at night thing and couldn't take back what I said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
"Don't freak out, Teddy. But... I think you're the king of space."
badge
"But when I warp time and space... I use my words. And I say I'm a bigger deal in this reality than you are."
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear RNGesus,

You just give me sorcerer and I'll put a stop to this NK curse once and for all.

Love, Beren
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaius Ceaser
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally just signed up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just bumping this for two reasons! first of all, we're 3 signups from full, lj and i will be convening about when to schedule this for since more than 1/2 biggish games per week isnt gonna work heh.

also big drive for people to play: Stonecutter129 just signed up!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*signs up again*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
"Don't freak out, Teddy. But... I think you're the king of space."
badge
"But when I warp time and space... I use my words. And I say I'm a bigger deal in this reality than you are."
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
just bumping this for two reasons! first of all, we're 3 signups from full, lj and i will be convening about when to schedule this for since more than 1/2 biggish games per week isnt gonna work heh.

also big drive for people to play: Stonecutter129 just signed up!!!

That guy.

He's the worst.

heart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, this is now full. But I won't be running this for a while, as there are two 17 player games running concurrently with lots of player crossover next week, the week after has another 17er and a 15er and then Massacre, the 60-ish player game running heh. So I don't think it'd be wise to shoehorn this into that heavy schedule.

I would consider running it sometime after Massacre has started, but that would obviously be close to Christmas and that's obviously also a period that is a bit fraught for some people I imagine

I'll talk to LJ and maybe put a poll up, but yeah, that's where this game is right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I have stepped down as co-mod to pick up the last spot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game has been scheduled to start with first lynch on January 2nd. Just thought I'd make a point of saying that in-thread so people know heh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm staying in, but putting down my mark that it means the 2nd heaviest holiday few days of the year will hit during it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
I'm staying in, but putting down my mark that it means the 2nd heaviest holiday few days of the year will hit during it.

Heh, it's by no means definitively going to be then, I would rather cater to the majority, so if a fair number of you would prefer the week after for example, that's cool. I thought I'd pencil in a date to see where we would be!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
TFang wrote:

Heh, it's by no means definitively going to be then, I would rather cater to the majority, so if a fair number of you would prefer the week after for example, that's cool. I thought I'd pencil in a date to see where we would be!

Oh, no, don't reschedule, I'll manage it fine - just don't lynch me for being a sporadic poster in the middle.

This is funny to me, because it is how I got ran up in my first WW game before Dake saved me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The funny depends on you knowing it'll be my WW anniversary, heh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
TFang wrote:

Oh, no, don't reschedule, I'll manage it fine - just don't lynch me for being a sporadic poster in the middle.

This is funny to me, because it is how I got ran up in my first WW game before Dake saved me.

I can't promise I won't lynch you, I am the mod after all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That'd make it extra good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [130] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.