Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Boutilier
Canada
Upper Tantallon
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
is it engaging, replayable, solid on it's own?
worth buying Just for the Solo Mode?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernst Juergen Ridder
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the solo mode you first have to play a game; try to get a good score. In following games you have to beat your own highscore. If your previous score was a good one, that's a hard task. My results up to now: 59, 59, 46. So I lost both of the following games. I don't know, if "59" is a good score in solo play, but it seems hard to beat for me. Imo the solo mode is "engaging, replayable and solid". And: it doesn't need too much time.

In a solo game you have 16 turns with 4 actions each. In a two player game you have 24 turns with 4 actions each. In more turns you may generate more points (our results up to now are 92:90).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Der Malte
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I Think 59 is a very good score. Most time, my score was under 50. And YES, I like the solo game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Solo mode feels a lot like a puzzle.
Not sure I would call it engaging, but it can be fun to take out once in a while and try to "solve".
My current high score is 90 points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.