Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canyon Lynn
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Spoilers for some milestone entrys
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Can the glory stickers for milestone rewards run out? One of my players wanted to choose the plus one glory for structures but we had already used the rest of the glory stickers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Stack
msg tools
mbmb
Are you sure you didn't use one sticker when you weren't supposed to? I'd think it'd be designed not to run out of stickers during the game (with the exception of enmity stickers which is addressed in the rules)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canyon Lynn
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Nope, every sticker placed was correct based on the milestones people got.
Everyone chose the plus one glory sticker when they were available as rewards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Alvarez
China
Tracy
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Canyoncl wrote:
Spoilers for some milestone entrys
Can the glory stickers for milestone rewards run out? One of my players wanted to choose the plus one glory for structures but we had already used the rest of the glory stickers.

I would assume if there aren't any sticker available you can not choose that option. I've not gone through all the stickers but the ones that we have placed give an alternative option. You will have to choose that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanaƫl Dufour
France
Lille
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I can confirm that, in my second campaign we also ran out of glory stickers.

Since there's also a missing Atoll stickers, we assumed this wasn't intentional and painted it using a marker on the relevant boardspace.

(On the other hand, reputation and Luck token are supposed to be finite, so YMMV...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Addington
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
I ran into this problem and emailed Rob about it.

Quote:

This was an oversight and I thought I had caught them all. My bad. Just proxy one in and apologize to your group.

Rob

Rob Daviau
hello@robdaviau.com
www.robdaviau.com

Quote:

Hi Rob,

First of all, thanks for making this game.

Is it possible to run out of +1 glory stickers? We had a player get a milestone, and didn't have a +1 glory sticker for the improvement offered. We see two options:
- This was an oversight on our end, someone got a sticker that shouldn't have, and we should make our own extra sticker so that it's possible to get that improvement.
- This was intentional and the player is forced to take the other improvement offered.

If you're able to shed any light on this situation, we would really appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.