Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve C
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the old AH game Submarine, I have done some spreadsheet work which is used as a double blind umpire. Yes, its crude but does work really well with making a very tense fun game(and no 3rd player referee needed).

I willing to try the same with this game. But I need at least one player to help work with me to develop workable spreadsheet. Interested?

Requirements:
1)Know how to play/use Vassal
2)Willing to use Skype/Teamspeak/etc for online comms(english)
3)Have spreadsheet software. Excel? I current use OpenOffice but hopefully both will work together.
4)Willing to play Live games
5)Know how to use Dropbox for file swapping
6)(optional) Its been long time since last FT play. I need FT rules refresher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Taylor
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see you posted this a few months ago. I won't have a lot of free time in the near future, but I may be able to help at some point.

Unfortunately, depending on how heavily you depend on macros and similar things, Open Office won't work very well with Excel. I've had to completely redo even simple spreadsheet calculators (for Flat Top) because the basic formulas are completely different.

Bloody MS, I had to go back and redo a bunch of them just changing from Office XP to Office 2003..... robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.