Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Posted here: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/10/21/the-co...

This was interesting: "Arkham LCG® Invocation Event, and of the twenty-two teams that dared risk their lives and sanity, seventy-two percent saw Arkham succumb to otherworldly terrors while a mere twenty-one percent found some way to save the city—and humanity—from doom."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy B
United Kingdom
Mold
Clwyd
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SirRoke wrote:
Posted here: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/10/21/the-co...

This was interesting: "Arkham LCG® Invocation Event, and of the twenty-two teams that dared risk their lives and sanity, seventy-two percent saw Arkham succumb to otherworldly terrors while a mere twenty-one percent found some way to save the city—and humanity—from doom."

What's more fascinating is what the other seven percent did...did they get stuck in the pub whilst the town got sucked down to the 9th level of hell?? Did they decide to just stop half through their games like some pointless cliffhan-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
We don't speak of the seven percent. Consider this matter closed. Or else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Le Roux Van Der Vyver
msg tools
mb
Arkham only has 93% in it. As for the rest... See above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
I just completed my first campaign playthrough last evening (with Roland Banks) and I'm definitely in the 72% that lost (If only I hadn't discarded that 'Dynamite Blast' one turn before I absolutely needed it)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
emart40x wrote:
I just completed my first campaign playthrough last evening (with Roland Banks) and I'm definitely in the 72% that lost (If only I hadn't discarded that 'Dynamite Blast' one turn before I absolutely needed it)

I love that this game can create those "if only..." moments that usually come from a good story telling RPG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
Gloom of Kilforth reprint Kickstarter Sept 29-Oct 31
badge
Gloom of Kilforth reprint Kickstarter Sept 29-Oct 31
mbmbmbmbmb
Geometry in Lovecraft is often described as non-Euclidean. Maybe the maths is also non-Archimedean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.