Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Maxcy
United States
Lexington
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are pretty clear that you can't scrap a card to reprogram a slot that's already damaged, but what happens if you draw a glitch later that tells you to swap slots 1 and 2, but 2 is already damaged? Do you swap anyway leaving the damage card in its a lot or do you discard the glitch without effect? What about drawing a Major Glitch if you have a damaged slot? Do as much as you can?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Damage cards can switch a slot that has a damage card in it. You can't reprogram those slots, but I believe the damage cards use a different wording, right?

Thus, you would move the entire slot, with the damage on top to the new place.

I'm not sure what Major Glitch does yet, so I can't help there unless you provide the text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper wrote:
I believe Damage cards can switch a slot that has a damage card in it. You can't reprogram those slots, but I believe the damage cards use a different wording, right?

Thus, you would move the entire slot, with the damage on top to the new place.

I'm not sure what Major Glitch does yet, so I can't help there unless you provide the text.

This is correct. Glitches can move damage cards; reprograms cannot.

Every question here is helping us refine future rulebooks, so please keep them coming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.