Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Just placed my order today, which will be filled by "Shipment #2" (Wave 1), expected for mid December.

Only because I'm curios how the timing has worked out for this game, does anyone know what date newly placed orders started coming from Shipment #2 ?

Or IOW, what date did Shipment #1 finish taking orders?

Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amos Dillman
United States
Bement
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wave 1 orders dropped on 10/13. I'm pretty sure that orders shifted to shipment 2 10/14. Possibly late 10/13.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulk
United States
Cedar Park
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe I read that it switched to Wave 2 on the same night of the launch. Europe switched within an hour or two, but North America wasn't until the evening...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

amodman wrote:
Wave 1 orders dropped on 10/13. I'm pretty sure that orders shifted to shipment 2 10/14. Possibly late 10/13.

Thanks! That makes me feel better if it's the case, as I didn't discover this game till a few days ago! Whew.

mfaulk80 wrote:
I believe I read that it switched to Wave 2 on the same night of the launch.

I'm admittedly being pedantic here, but only to avoid confusion for others who may visit this thread... to my understanding, the December shipment is still Wave 1. I believe Wave 1 is being shipped in two shipments. It's the 2nd shipment of Wave 1 that's the subject of this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Wong
msg tools
bgm1961 wrote:

I'm admittedly being pedantic here, but only to avoid confusion for others who may visit this thread... to my understanding, the December shipment is still Wave 1. I believe Wave 1 is being shipped in two shipments. It's the 2nd shipment of Wave 1 that's the subject of this thread.

I believe you are correct, it's still Wave 1, so still part of the original 30,000 print run. Wave 2 hasn't even been produced and I think isn't expected to ship until sometime around next Spring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulk
United States
Cedar Park
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you're correct. No worries on being pedantic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered the evening of the 13th and bothe shipment 1 and shipment 2 were available to select. I choose shipment 2 for the corrected typos and errata.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amos Dillman
United States
Bement
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
I ordered the evening of the 13th and bothe shipment 1 and shipment 2 were available to select. I choose shipment 2 for the corrected typos and errata.

Hate to burst your bubble, but that's not a thing. Shipment 1 & 2 are both from the same print run. There will be no differences except shipment date.

Wave 2 may contain corrections since it will be a new print run. But that is all TBD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
amodman wrote:
MAJBrown22 wrote:

Hate to burst your bubble, but that's not a thing. Shipment 1 & 2 are both from the same print run. There will be no differences except shipment date.

Wave 2 may contain corrections since it will be a new print run. But that is all TBD.
Nope. The developers have confirmed that shipment 2 of wave 1 has errata fixed, as least the main things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
amodman wrote:
MAJBrown22 wrote:

Yeah, that's actually not true. The fixes are minor, but we made some small changes for the December shipment. These are mostly typos - I think one number on the back of a schematic card - and all of it is covered on the FAQ on our website. But if I could find a way to make the game better, I was going to do it. I expect we'll also do it for Wave 2 based on any questions or clarifications that are coming up from you guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.