Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francesco Grimaldi
Italy
Limbiate
Monza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are workers sent to worship returned back in the upper-line supply or are they returned in my general supply?
Thanx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
emperors4 games
Taiwan
flag msg tools
EmperorS4
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
inzivro wrote:
Are workers sent to worship returned back in the upper-line supply or are they returned in my general supply?
Thanx

Return them to personal supply area on your player board.. edit on 10/24
Rulebook page12. ⑤.Retrieve all the assistants except for the senior assistant(s), and place them back to the personal supply area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Grimaldi
Italy
Limbiate
Monza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure i found the rules you refer, but our doubt was what is intendend for "general supply"/ "personal supply" (you too call them in different manner!). If i understand workers after worship don't go back in the upper line of your sheet but remain in the inferior part at disposal for future assistant actions. Right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lieven De Puysseleir
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
trust me, I'm a dentist
badge
we don't lie, we use statistics
mbmbmbmbmb
I did find it confusing too but in the end there was some more indication that they mean the upper row, so you'll have to get them back in your pool first before you can invest (or the other assistant actions) them again.

Quote:
Return them to your general supply

Ps: I'm not sure if you mean it that way but the size and color of the font in your reply comes over as .. shouting. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
emperors4 games
Taiwan
flag msg tools
EmperorS4
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
inzivro wrote:
Sure i found the rules you refer, but our doubt was what is intendend for "general supply"/ "personal supply" (you too call them in different manner!). If i understand workers after worship don't go back in the upper line of your sheet but remain in the inferior part at disposal for future assistant actions. Right?

Right!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lieven De Puysseleir
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
trust me, I'm a dentist
badge
we don't lie, we use statistics
mbmbmbmbmb
emperors4 wrote:
inzivro wrote:

Right!

I'm under the impression that this would make it very easy to achieve the +4 +8 points attributed for having lots of assistants in the available pool?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Grimaldi
Italy
Limbiate
Monza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, absolutely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.