Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Vranes
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd been eyeing this game for a while and finally pulled the trigger a couple months ago. Haven't had a chance to play it, but very interested in giving it a whirl.

Anyone interested in a Vassal/Dropbox/Email game? Like I said, I've not played this before, but really interested in getting something going.

When I do Vassal games, I'm pretty content with a two or three times a week turn per player - been doing a lot of COIN through Vassal lately. I'd be fine with something that stretched on quite a while - I'm understanding that this can be a long, epic game, but very fun.

Anybody interested, PM me and hopefully we can get all four slots filled.

Cheers,
Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Vranes
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like with have three so far - Scott (me - svranes), Juha (tico), and Nikola (nikola).

I figure we'll wait a few days to see if we get a fourth - I'd like to try to set it up with four and do the whole thing if we can. I'm sure it will take quite a bit of time to go through the game, but I'm fine with something like that. Heard nothing but good about this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve E
msg tools
Hello, if you still need a 4th player, I'm interested!
You can contact me at steve_asl@sbcglobal.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve E
msg tools
I have found one other player, and we are looking for two more to join us in a Vassal pbem game. Any takers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.