Subject: Joe Biden rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: willing_to_be_gay_for_Joe_Biden [+] [View All]
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I am happy to see Joe Biden making the rounds on late night television. I like Joe Biden, I always have. He is a stand up guy, and we need more of those.

If only Koldie's fever dream/bet had come true, Joe would be the next president. I think he would be a great president, probably better than Hillary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
49xjohn wrote:

probably better than Hillary.

Not hard to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
/thread

I'm glad that is over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Probably better than Trump.

Koldie, I think you just earned my first thumb.

Congratulations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
49xjohn wrote:

probably better than Hillary.

Not hard to do.

Yeah, I think it is much more difficult than you think it is. Hillary is likely the most qualified candidate, ever. She is not, however, a man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbazler wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
Probably better than Trump.

Koldie, I think you just earned my first thumb.

Congratulations!

Oh yea, I think I thumbed koldfoot once long ago too.

But it's also sort of like fight club. You don't talk to koldfoot about thumbing koldfoot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've mostly liked Biden though he's a little on the creepy side. Am I the only one who thinks there is a resemblance between Joe Biden and Bram Stoker's Dracula? I mean, if Joe let his hair grow out like Dracula, I think they could be brothers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
49xjohn wrote:
/thread

I'm glad that is over.

Except there's no rational reason to believe that Biden would be better than Clinton, of course. That's still on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
mbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
49xjohn wrote:
/thread

I'm glad that is over.

Except there's no rational reason to believe that Biden would be better than Clinton, of course. That's still on the table.

Biden and Clinton are cut from the same cloth. Difference is Joe never forgot where he came from and never sold his integrity for political and financial gain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Koldfoot wrote:
What?!?

All democrats are basically equal? Is that where you are coming from?

One that sold access, lies, destroys rape victims who stand in her path, destroys evidence, claims incompetence as her alibi, is as good as anyone as long as her political views correspond to yours?

You go, Tiger.

dont forget the 46 people she killed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't give up hope! He's still got 16 days to sub in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
windsagio wrote:
49xjohn wrote:
/thread

I'm glad that is over.

What?!?

One that sold access, lies, destroys rape victims who stand in her path, destroys evidence, claims incompetence as her alibi, is as good as anyone as long as her political views correspond to yours?

You go, Tiger.

You mean one that was a subject to one of the most massive sustained political/propaganda attacks in history, which despite NONE of the charges really sticking, you mysteriously believe all of them?

Biden's fine, I'd be happy with him, but Clinton if given the opportunity will do a great job, and I suspect would be able to get things done that he wouldn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
mb
So how many games/cash is Koldfoot in for this election?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
windsagio wrote:
49xjohn wrote:
/thread

I'm glad that is over.

What?!?

You go, Tiger.

You mean one that was a subject to one of the most massive sustained political/propaganda attacks in history, which despite NONE of the charges really sticking, you mysteriously believe all of them?

Biden's fine, I'd be happy with him, but Clinton if given the opportunity will do a great job, and I suspect would be able to get things done that he wouldn't.

None of the charges sticking?

Something like 18 people were convicted and went to prison instead of testify against her. Many were pardoned by Bill.

So other people being convicted prove that she's actually guilty. Sounds about right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Don't give up hope! He's still got 16 days to sub in.

We all know it folks. She's sick. Low energy. She's got a cough. Tremendous cough. The coughing she does is bigly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
In much the same way Don Corleone is actually innocent.

"Presumption of innocence unless it's uncomfortable for your personal prejudices" eh?

~~~

Seriously though, If Don Corleone had the kind of resources sent after him as were put on the Clintons, they would have nailed him to the wall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Koldfoot wrote:
Ain't one intelligent person anywhere...

Especially here in RSP!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Biden seems fairly straight up, and he has suffered some personal trauma in his life that many Americans have not, so I respect the position he has achieved given that adversity. He does appear to be fairly respectable, but then again, so did Hillary when she first achieved status of First Lady. When you have people gunning for you for some 25 years, you tend to get a little tarnished. Joe has not undergone that scrutiny, which, in my opinion, would have made him a better candidate for president. But constant scrutiny will always bring up talking points and issues that, by themselves, tarnish the image of a politician somewhat. Add to that the media focus and attention on those issues, and the politician may be dead in the water. Trump is the perfect example of this, albeit in his case the tarnishing is well deserved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.