Popular Tags: [View All]
Harper Hobbs
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So this may be hard to explain without visuals but:

If Minion A is diagonal (let's call it SSouth east) from my mech and Minion B is directly south, but one empty space away...

Can I move Minion A East to become adjacent with me blocking Minion Bs movement, or do they both move North so that both are adjacent causing 2 damage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is covered on our FAQ, I believe, but minions try to move closer down the Blue/Green axis then, if that won't bring them any closer, down the Red/Yellow axis. You move the minions closest to the objective first. If they're tied for closest, the closest along the Blue/Green axis. And in the rare event they're still tied for closest, the first player decides.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Maxcy
United States
Lexington
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends on the mission. The FAQ states for Mission 1 that minions prefer green/blue movement over red/orange. That's essentially east/west if you consider red points north.

In Mission 2 minion movement is more scripted along set paths, but there are situations where moving one minion before another would cause a big traffic jam. I'm not sure how this is resolved, but the FAQ mentions in Mission 3 that if
Spoiler (click to reveal)
the boss
is the same distance from two targets the first player can choose which way it moves as long as it moves closer. I assume minion movement issues can be resolved in a similar manner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Ernst
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
arcnarenth wrote:
I assume minion movement issues can be resolved in a similar manner.

that's how I play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.