GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

7,806 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Ave Roma» Forums » Rules

Subject: Endgame bonuses of G. Sulla Felix and Marcus Antonius rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dany Houart
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello,

About these bonuses (increasing influence by 1 in one area at the end of the game), the rules state that you perform this after the setting of area influence so your marker can move above the brown marker. Does it means that with this bonus, if your marker is above the brown marker, you score the points associated with the influnce value, without adjusting the level of your marker with the level of the brown marker?

Thanks
Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Szőgyi
Hungary
Vác
Pest megye
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Dan7325 wrote:
Hello,

About these bonuses (increasing influence by 1 in one area at the end of the game), the rules state that you perform this after the setting of area influence so your marker can move above the brown marker. Does it means that with this bonus, if your marker is above the brown marker, you score the points associated with the influnce value, without adjusting the level of your marker with the level of the brown marker?

Thanks
Dan

Yes, you can ignore the brown cube as this card handled later than the area level adjusting period.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dany Houart
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ok. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kakita Ben
France
flag msg tools
mb
And can we put a cube from the reserve ? I mean if I have no cube in an area, can I increase by one ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Szőgyi
Hungary
Vác
Pest megye
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Kakitaben wrote:
And can we put a cube from the reserve ? I mean if I have no cube in an area, can I increase by one ?

Yes you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.