Just to check, have I got these right?
1. The cards you choose during the draft MUST be played i.e. either added to your command line or scrapped to repair or rearrange. It is not possible to simply discard the card for no effect if you realise that it will not help you.
2. If you want to add a card to a slot that already has cards of the same element, you must stack them and cannot choose to discard the existing cards and start a new stack.
3. When you draw a command line damage card you first execute the command (e.g. turn 180 degrees) then add the card to the appropriate slot where it will execute during the activation phase.
Thanks in advance
1. No, you can discard and the scrap effect is optional.
3. Don't know. I thought you just cover the slot and when it is its turn to activate, the damage card will trigger.