frank david
Canada
flag msg tools
Is there any board game where youre pairs a card to a card ,theres two card connected or something trying to see if exist if dont ,then im not making that kinda board game.....please can somebody help me?try searching google.......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like race and ability in Small World. (But admittedly those are physically tiles rather than cards, but they could have equivalently been cards.)

In Prêt-à-Porter you assign employee cards to building cards (but it's really only to enforce that you can't have more employees than buildings; the specific pairings don't really have much meaning.)

I'm sure I've seen some other games where cards are meaningfully paired together, but my morning brain is not thinking of specific examples now.

Certainly it happens occasionally in various games, e.g. the Mask card in Greed which copies another card with which you pair it.

In Schotten Totten you form trios rather than pairs of cards...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but there's the game that recently came out with the clear cards that stack in the sleeve together to make 1 unique card. It's a different take on a deck builder. I can't think of the name of it, but it was released fairly recently.

Gloomhaven combat has a system where a player uses the top of one card and the bottom of another card for their combat action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam (AFK/Away)
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Recommendations.

This way you'll get more recommendations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt J
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
VaultBoy wrote:
I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but there's the game that recently came out with the clear cards that stack in the sleeve together to make 1 unique card. It's a different take on a deck builder. I can't think of the name of it, but it was released fairly recently.

Mystic Vale
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frank david
Canada
flag msg tools
Nice board game ideas help me out .....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corum irsei
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there's BattleCON: Devastation of Indines, of course. The game is named battle-con because each turn you select and 'connect' two cards that describe the kind of combat maneuver you're taking. One card describes the basic maneuver, and the other is a qualifier, e.g. a 'Fiery Kick', or a 'Relentless Strike'. The modifiers on both cards are added, and the special effects on both cards take place at the indicated time.

There's two Print'n'Play versions available, so you can give it a try without having to buy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.