Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wim Leenaerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played my first game yesterday and we had the situation arise where there was no water left to fill up a new water tower because players were hoarding water. I couldn't find in the rule book whether the resources are supposed to be limited or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Is water/food limited?
They are not limited. If they run out feel free to use something else to keep track of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiran Wagle
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
avyssaleos wrote:
They are not limited. If they run out feel free to use something else to keep track of them.

We ran out of water often. I would like to purchase extra water drops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
KWagle wrote:
We ran out of water often.

In order for the water to run out, there should be (roughly) about 8 on each player's Farm. That's almost 3 full Water Towers on EACH player.

Not saying that it can't happen, but are you sure this is the optimal way to go? There are obviously strategies where it is advantageous to have many Water Towers in your Farm (more than 3 at least and all full) but it rarely applies to more a single player at the table (at the same time).

Most of the time, having about 5-6 water tokens on your Farm is more than enough to cover your needs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.