Potions Brew» Forums » Rules

Subject: Toadstool and something else rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fabio fabio
Italy
flag msg tools
I didn't undertand well a few things:

1. The special rules about Toardstools say: You cannot look at the cards draws from the pile. Any other witch blindly takes one of the two cards and keeps it. The other one goes to hand of the active witch.
What's does it mean "any other witch"? How is chosen the witch (player) that will get the card blindly: is it up to the active player to chose? (for Mandrake the manual says that the active player chooses, but here it is not stated clearly)

2. In the complete a potion phase, the manual says: "To do so she discards those ingredients and takes the recipe card for the potion. Her amulet immediately charges up with the number of points indicated on the recipe card".
Does it mean that I'll collect the cards of the completed potions or I'll have simply to take a note on a paper of my points and put, then the completed potion card in the discard pile for later use?

Thx a lot for your help

Fabio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Tailher
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unsure about point 1 but for the second one, you just take the card, face down so that it shows the card face with points you just collected. You discard the cards you used to "complete" the potion and "recharge" your amulet (the points).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.