Codex: Card-Time Strategy – Deluxe Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Summoning dead heroes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's my opponent's turn and my Hero dies.
In my turn can I summon her/him again ?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
noom777 wrote:
It's my opponent's turn and my Hero dies.
In my turn can I summon him again ?

Thanks in advance!

No. If your hero dies, he has to be unavailable to you for one of your full turns.

So, on your opponent's turn, your hero dies? You can't summon him on your turn.

If it's your turn, and your hero dies (say in an attack), you can't summon him the same turn (obviously), but you also can't summon him your next. One full turn!

By the way, I mean "him or her", not just "him", since the rules apply to male and female heroes equally
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are absolutely right!
Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Fedora
Japan
Kyoto
Kyoto
flag msg tools
To help me remember this, when a hero dies, I put the card back in the hero zone (top left) face-down and upside down (so "HERO" is upside down), and then every upkeep I turn each of my hero cards right-side up (first so "HERO" is right-side up, then face up the next turn). I find this makes it much easier for me to keep track of the "out for one full turn" thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolò Ricchio
Italy
flag msg tools
you can just place it face up upside down, then on ready fase you turn it 90 degrees, so you still need 2 ready phases to make it available.

this works on disabled units, also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.