Subject: Permanent Investment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Van Loo
Belgium
Temse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find the place or room where you will find the action "permanent investment", the only ones I can found our just normal investment.

Rulebook page 11 : Special rules : When executing "Permanent Investment", place 1 assistent on the chairs with the Senior side up ??????

Can somebody help ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Er
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
dannyvl wrote:
I can't find the place or room where you will find the action "permanent investment", the only ones I can found our just normal investment.

Rulebook page 11 : Special rules : When executing "Permanent Investment", place 1 assistent on the chairs with the Senior side up ??????

Can somebody help ??

Permanent investment is on the worship reward grid
Top row, near the middle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Van Loo
Belgium
Temse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for the quick response
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Moore
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In a related question, when you do the 'permanent investment action, does the assistant come from the personal supply?
If you have no assistants in your personal supply can the assistant come from the assistant supply area or can you not perform the permanent investment action?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hongky Anggoro
Indonesia
Surakarta
Central Java
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopalong wrote:
In a related question, when you do the 'permanent investment action, does the assistant come from the personal supply?
If you have no assistants in your personal supply can the assistant come from the assistant supply area or can you not perform the permanent investment action?

If you don't have assitant on your player supply area, then you don't place that assistant. Need to hire assistant first before taking worship action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.