Hide
4 Posts

Karuba» Forums » General

Subject: Gold Tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cakymo
msg tools
I just got my copy yesterday. Is it just me, or is the 12 gold tokens provided a few tokes short for what is needed for a full 4-player game? Shouldn't you have 16 gold tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frost

Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmb
Of course, you need one gold piece for each tile that has the corresponding gold symbol on it. If you don't, you're short gold pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cakymo
msg tools
Thanks!

There are 16 tiles that would require a gold token in a 4-player game. However the game (as stated in the rulebook) only comes with 12 gold tokens. I don't understand why...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Rogasch
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
cakymo wrote:
I just got my copy yesterday. Is it just me, or is the 12 gold tokens provided a few tokes short for what is needed for a full 4-player game? Shouldn't you have 16 gold tokens?

You are right. There have to be 16 gold nuggets in the box. In the instruction of the first edition was just written a wrong quantity of the gold nuggets.

If you miss some components please use the "replacement request" of HABA.

https://www.haba.de/en_DE/toys/replacement-request/e/replace...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.