Subject: DEAD [Amazon] Arkham Horror 31.14 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Golden
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1589942108/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=...

MM: 44.99
CSI: 44.99
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Boehm
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: [Amazon] Arkham Horror 31.14
Nice! Let's hope it lasts even slightly longer than my Eldritch Horror post did lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shu-Chu Li
United States
College Park
MARYLAND
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Arkham Horror 31.14
Hoping Arkham Horror: The Card Game will be the next

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Golden
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Link is dead. It is now $47.43

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Femme Worth
msg tools
mb
I got the CamelCamelCamel notification but didn't have the money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Boehm
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Do you remember who the seller was on this? Was it Supreme Hobbies? I ask because I got Eldritch Horror through them minutes before this was posted at 31.37 and now get an email from them saying the following:

We’re very sorry to have to send this message, but due to an Amazon system error (possibly related to the Internet attacks earlier this week) the item(s) you purchased were sold at an incorrect price, some extremely high and some extremely low. After much time communicating with Amazon Seller Support, they have asked us to contact each customer affected by this problem and recommend making a cancellation request for their order. We realize this may be inconvenient for you, but putting in a cancellation request for your order will get your full refund processed sooner than having Amazon refund you as they go through all the problematic orders, which may take several days. We apologize for any issues this may cause you.

Please realize that this order will not be shipped so receiving your refund earlier is to your benefit.

Thank you,
Supreme Hobbies Management

Was curious of this happened to anyone else and with this one being so close in price and time, thought I'd ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Golden
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird. It seems sketchy that they're asking the customer to cancel it rather than doing it themselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Boehm
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
I agree 100%, it makes no sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Lurker
msg tools
mbmb
Goldie06 wrote:
Weird. It seems sketchy that they're asking the customer to cancel it rather than doing it themselves.

Don't cancel just yet. As discussed in the Black Fleet deal thread., multiple people now have shipping confirmations after being asked to cancel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Boehm
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah well Amazon went ahead and cancelled my order and I've already sent them an angry email since I didn't ask for or authorize any such cancellation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.