Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I knew I had another question!

For the end game payment requirement in chapter 1 (40 coins from the 4 depicted goods), do you need to pay from at least one of each depicted goods types, or can it be from say just 3 of the 4, as long as it totals 40?

I ask because in my game last night, I had no butchers come into my hand the entire game, so if I needed at least 1 good of each type (including meat), it would have been impossible to complete the requirement (though I failed on the VP requirement anyway), which seems a bit too luck based as an end game requirement. I did dump my whole hand 3 times trying to get one of the 3 butcher buildings, to no avail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I can answer this one for Alexander: as long as you meet the coin target, it doesn't matter what mix of the required goods gets you there. So no problem with 3 of 4!

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games/Lookout Games/Twilight Creations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, thanks Alex!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yani
Switzerland
Z├╝rich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, answered in another thread by Alexander.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Denoize
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
njshaw2 wrote:
For the end game payment requirement in chapter 1 (40 coins from the 4 depicted goods),

40 coins ? I only have 15 on my card. Am I missing something ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Denoize
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
toooooof wrote:
njshaw2 wrote:
For the end game payment requirement in chapter 1 (40 coins from the 4 depicted goods),

40 coins ? I only have 15 on my card. Am I missing something ?

Ok, there's the card #37, i totally missed it and played solo with #30. That's why I found it really easy !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.