Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This came up in our last game, my gf had a crystal and was standing against the edge, 3 minions surrounding her.
She drew 3 damage cards and before resolving the first, dropped the crystal. Luckily it bounced against the wall and she got it back.

Now does she need to drop it again before resolving card 2 (and possibly before 3 again) or is it once before resolving them al?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Spukky wrote:
This came up in our last game, my gf had a crystal and was standing against the edge, 3 minions surrounding her.
She drew 3 damage cards and before resolving the first, dropped the crystal. Luckily it bounced against the wall and she got it back.

Now does she need to drop it again before resolving card 2 (and possibly before 3 again) or is it once before resolving them al?

If the damage is considered simultaneous, like when minions attack, you only drop it once. If the damage forced you into lava or a spike wall, though, you'd need to roll again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
Spukky wrote:

If the damage is considered simultaneous, like when minions attack, you only drop it once. If the damage forced you into lava or a spike wall, though, you'd need to roll again.

Thnx, luckily we played it right, our win is legit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.