Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray
United States
ROCHESTER
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOOKING FOR OPPONENT FOR WW2 ERA HISTORY GAMES. RAY RAIRIE. RED_CASTLE_01@HOTMAIL.COM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Knight
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You will have much better luck if you post in one or more of the Wargame forums:

Wargame forums

If you are looking to play face to face, you could look for a local guild page, too.

Good luck.

Also, Submarines, Dibs, tacos, but not bacon, beacause we're all done with bacon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
You spelled bearcause wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, when were we all done with bacon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Waller
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gee Whiz wrote:
You will have much better luck if you post in one or more of the Wargame forums:

Wargame forums

If you are looking to play face to face, you could look for a local guild page, too.

Good luck.

Also, Submarines, Dibs, tacos, but not bacon, beacause we're all done with bacon.

Dont worry the OP spammed about every forum you can imagine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ASIA ENGULFED wrote:
LOOKING FOR OPPONENT FOR WW2 ERA HISTORY GAMES.

NOBODY HELP HIM--we're playing hide-and-seek.

(At least, I am.)

(Here, I will narrow it down for you: I'm either underneath a mattress, or in a dumpster. Note that I could be underneath a mattress in a dumpster.)

Heliconia wrote:
Wait, when were we all done with bacon?

I believe it was the fourth time the bacon brassiere was posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
I'm either underneath a mattress, or in a dumpster. Note that I could be underneath a mattress in a dumpster.

CONFIRMED: Kuhrusty is NOT in a mattress under a dumpster. But it was a close-run thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Lola Cat 2010-2014
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like he's going to tell me about a Nigerian prince's inheritance if I email him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meega, nala kwishta!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ozludo wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
I'm either underneath a mattress, or in a dumpster. Note that I could be underneath a mattress in a dumpster.

CONFIRMED: Kuhrusty is NOT in a mattress under a dumpster. But it was a close-run thing.
All I found was a raccoon. It was big and angry so I assumed it was Rusty until it bit me repeatedly. Well, I still thought it was Rusty at that point. It was the constant stream of liquid poo that convinced me it was a raccoon... wait... Maybe I should go check again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Failing upwards... ever faster!
United States
Saint Ann
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I read 'Opponent Wanted', I immediately thought, "I can't Arch-Nemesis for you now man, I threw out my back." But that does mean I'm using a cane right now, which is a pretty good start to an Arch-Nemesis outfit.

But really... Rusty's already got the clown/sasquatch outfit thing going, and I hear he's training attack raccoons from his secret lair under that discarded mattress. Now that's Arch-Nemesis-ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.