Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Grant
United States
Santa Clarita
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are the measurements and counts for the base game cards and tiles components. Reference when shopping for card sleeves.

Notes:
* Phase and Fleet cards are the same size. Large (76 x 101 mm). 12 Total.
* Exploration, Trade Agreement, and Turn Order cards are the same size. Medium (63 x 89 mm). 79 Total.
* Research Advancement cards are Small (50 x 74 mm). 45 Total.

Exploration Cards

Trade Agreement Cards

Turn Order Cards

Research Advancement Cards

Phase Cards

Fleet Cards

System Discs

Space Lane 4

Space Lane 3

Space Lane 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Neumann
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great! Do we have sleeve recommendations?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Grant
United States
Santa Clarita
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neumann wrote:
This is great! Do we have sleeve recommendations?

Thanks!

Found these at my local Magic The Gathering store. They actually fit the Exploration, Turn Order, and Trade Agreements perfectly. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Troska
msg tools
Mayday Games has sleeves that work for the odd sized cards. They don't fit perfectly but they will work until a better option is made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As suggested in another thread, I picked up the Mayday 50mmx75mm ("Sails of Glory compatible") sleeves for the oddball Advancements cards. They fit perfectly.

I had FFG standard silver sleeves handy, and those work just fine for the Exploration cards. They have the typical FFG long length at the top (people who like perfect length might be irked) but they are also just a tad bit wide, too. Not enough that the cards shift around, but it's not as close a fit as my other games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.