Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I found a copy today at a thrift store, and it contains 14 team dice (2 in each colour) instead of the 7 noted in the rules.

Any thoughts on these extra dice would be appreciated. I hope to donate it to a charity auction tomorrow but want to describe it accurately so that they can get as much as they can.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy has 7 team dice and 3 game dice. The team dice have numbers only. Their colors are, blue, yellow, brown, white, red, green, and black. The game dice are all white and have words and symbols on them as well as some numbers. Check to see if the team dice have different numbers on them per color.

If so, you probably have one set of dice from an expansion team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rather appropriately, given the area it was found in, it turns out that these are the team dice from The Milwaukee Monsters.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.