Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim . K
United Kingdom
Southend-on-Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all, where can i find a full list of all the POD quests released?

I am pretty sure there was a full list (including dates) on the old format here on BGG, but since the new format changes I can't sen to locate it ..

Can anyone help point me in th right direction .. either here or on another site?

Cheers

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Harris
United Kingdom
Sale
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jim, if you take a look at the main page for the game, and scroll down to the section called community wiki, expand it and you will see a load of tables, one for each cycle. The last one shows the print on demand packs. Hopefully this is what you're after. What it doesn't show are the nightmare packs which are also print on demand. Alternatively, I would take a look at ffg's online shop as they show everything including nightmare decks. Hopefully this link will work for you:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/the-lord-of-t...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Wilmer
United Kingdom
Brandon
Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also at the bottom of wiki list on main game page on BGG:

LOTR wiki

EDIT: Two PoD linked to The Fellowship of the Ring Saga are listed in the respective headings. Namely Fog on the Barrow Downs and The Old Forest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim . K
United Kingdom
Southend-on-Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
These are helpful thanks, I'm hoping to work out where each POD release, particularly the GenCon/Fellowship event releases fit into the general expansion releases in order that I can attempt to play them with just the cards that were available at the time. This should help, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This page here should have all the necessary data:

http://deckbauer.telfador.net/products.html&gameid=1

It is german, but it also has the english dates "Veröffentlichung Englisch".

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.