Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Whitmore
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am going through the game materials and rules. I have noticed a couple of cards are missing an icon.

Cards that can be countered by a "RESPONSE" card are to have a two-way arrow in the upper right hand corner. This is true for cards 14, 22, 53, and 97. However, cards 3 and 91 may also be countered. Card 32 states it counters card 91; and card 80 states it can counter card 3.

A player using card 3 or card 91 might be caught unawares, since the two-way arrow is missing. I am going to use a marker to add a handmade two-way arrow to these cards. But before I do, I thought I would seek agreement from the author or publisher that I am on the right track here.

Thanks - btw, I am not upset if these are confirmed errors. I just want to mention it, as it might affect game play for folks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Icons
Kevin_Whitmore wrote:
Hi,

I am going through the game materials and rules. I have noticed a couple of cards are missing an icon.

Cards that can be countered by a "RESPONSE" card are to have a two-way arrow in the upper right hand corner. This is true for cards 14, 22, 53, and 97. However, cards 3 and 91 may also be countered. Card 32 states it counters card 91; and card 80 states it can counter card 3.

A player using card 3 or card 91 might be caught unawares, since the two-way arrow is missing. I am going to use a marker to add a handmade two-way arrow to these cards. But before I do, I thought I would seek agreement from the author or publisher that I am on the right track here.

Thanks - btw, I am not upset if these are confirmed errors. I just want to mention it, as it might affect game play for folks.

Hello Kevin,
Thank you for letting us know. Those are indeed errors on the cards that we missed. In both cases, the cards originally did not include the second card in the ability. For example, Pinkerton Men originally only affected the Hired Guns & Thugs card. Towards the end of final playtesting we adjusted the Response actions and tweaked those cards. Unfortunately, we did not catch adding the correct icons to those two cards.

Do you mind changing the title of your post to something along the lines of. "Brewery and Blackhand card missing response icon". Or, whatever sounds good. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.