Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Artscow board and cards on order which means i need to know more avout how to mount the board if it needs mounting, and/or box it up. Any recommendations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sonora
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The "board" is fabric faced neoprene, like a mousepad. No mounting necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl White
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup.

The only challenge from there is how to store it.

I keep mine rolled in a Glenfiddich whiskey tube, whales wrapped around the dice and cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. At 2x3 feet, I guess a tube is the best option. Can you show me what it looks like?

EDIT the tube holding it has to be at least 2 feet tall and if it's big enough to hold a 3 foot deep mat it's hard to imagine it has much internal capacity for the cards and tokens and dice unless it is fat. The whisky tube doesn't seem tall enough. Of course you could just carry the mat in the tube (a taller one) and have a separate box. I'm just having trouble imagining it.

EDIT 2: Sorry misread the size 1x2 not 2x3 so smaller and easier to carry but still would like a cellphone shot or two on how it looks being carried.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.