Subject: Punch Boards Printed Wrong rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: double_posted [+] [View All]
Mitch White
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
My punch boards were printed incorrect. Just bringing to the attention anyone possible portal employees. Need to contact someone now for replacements. Huge bummer soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why don't you contact them directly? The manual tells you what to do in such case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. You posted 3 times. Contact Portal, noted on the manual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch White
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
I realize and I'm sorry about 3 posts. Webpage kept crashing. My apologies all. This seemed like a good place to post because I have seen portal reps on here. Just trying to resolve as soon as possible since the game was not cheap and I'm a little disappointed to say the least though I do understand these things happen

Again sorry forum users for all the posts. I really am.

Have a good weekend all.

Not sure if one can delete posts on here I will try with the other 2. Sorry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is basically a 1-2% chance you'll experience a manufacturing error. Portal will fix. If you don't hear back, Geek Mail me.

No need to apologize. I'm mostly giving you crap.

Mostly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I'd recommend now that you've gotten the response you were looking for in this thread, that you go back and delete the other two threads before other people respond to them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch White
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Hi All

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to delete but appears so. Again sorry for clogging things up. Like a said web page kept crashing than when it did refresh nothing showed up. I could have had more patience.

On a positive I need to add I did contact the Portal and they have already responded incredibly fast. I figured Monday the earliest so that was awsome. I am pleased to say it was no issue at all and they will mail out what I need.

Fantastic Stuff. Thanks all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.