Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At his Gettysburg speech Trump was supposed to be giving a substantive view into what his first 100 days in office would be, but to start it off he managed to remind everyone what a truly vengeful little shit he is

Quote:
Steering his campaign toward controversy yet again, Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue every woman who has accused him of sexual assault or other inappropriate behavior. He called them "liars" whose allegations he blamed Democrats for orchestrating.

Trump's blunt threat of legal action eclipsed his planned focus on serious-minded policy during a speech in Gettysburg. Though his campaign had billed the speech as a chance for Trump to lay out a to-do list for his first 100 days as president, he seemed unable to restrain himself from re-litigating grievances with Hillary Clinton, the media and especially the women who have come forward in recent days.

"All of these liars will be sued once the election is over," Trump said. He added later: "I look so forward to doing that."

So any facade of statesmanship was effectively torpedoed right off the bat. From this insight we could tell his first 100 days would probably be like his entire term. The first order of business being taking revenge on those who wronged him. I could almost feel sorry for the GOP if not for the fact that those spineless bastards managed to subject us to this worthless excuse of a candidate. Trump is proving to be the classic example of why women do not report this type of sexual assault. Fear of the rich and powerful attacking them and making their lives hell. Good luck on the outreach to women voters GOP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
How dare that rat bastard defend himself!

It's OK if losers like yourself make statements like that, but someone running for POTUS?

C'mon, shithead... you know this behavior does not speak well of someone trying to occupying the most important position on the earth. Yes, the earth, at this present time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:

He's not defending himself, he's issuing threats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
When they go low, Trump goes even lower (to paraphrase Michelle Obama).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Koldfoot wrote:

it would be easier to dismiss the women accusing trump of sexual assault as liars if there wasnt corroborating evidence on tape from a primary source that trump has a habit of groping women
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
single sentences wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

it would be easier to dismiss the women accusing trump of sexual assault as liars if there wasnt corroborating evidence on tape from a primary source that trump has a habit of groping women

And how do you come down on Clinton rapes?

Any allegations should be investigated. He should be charged and prosecuted if warranted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Koldfoot wrote:
And how do you come down on Clinton rapes?

i come down very strongly against hillarys rapes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I don't know why he's waiting until after the election, he could file suit against all these ladies for slander or whatever tomorrow if he wanted to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toku42 wrote:
I don't know why he's waiting until after the election, he could file suit against all these ladies for slander or whatever tomorrow if he wanted to.

1)given his conspiracy angle if he does win he will likely try to deploy DOJ resources to attack these women and anyone else in an effort to ferret out 'rigging, etc.'

2)Once you file I am lretty sure people can file for discovery, he doesn't want that.

3)most importsntly Trump is a chickenshit who threatens a lot but rarely follows through, if he loses the spotlight is off and he can slink away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.