2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Seeking Play Testers

Subject: 2 player humor game based on Diogenes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Engelsman

Georgia
msg tools
The set up is that you are Diogenes and Manes, his trusty slave, just arrived in Athens after being run out of Sinope for vandalizing (possibly forging) currency. Manes immediately ditches Diogenes. All of which is true, btw.

One player is Diogenes, the other Manes, and you are both searching Athens for an Honest Man. Along the way you find other types of men, as well as famous philosophers, and mythical creatures.

Down the the nitty-gritty: I think the humor is a bit esoteric but solid and will be improved by illustrations, right now I'm mainly looking for responses to game mechanics.

The game ends whenever a player finds the Honest Man, who could be anywhere in the deck. What do players generally think of this? Should there be a mechanic for playing multiple rounds (a la Love Letter)?

I've just finished the latest print-and-play version, so PM me or comment and I will send you the pdf.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Engelsman

Georgia
msg tools
Thanks to those who have messaged me! If anyone else is interested in play-testing this, let me know or comment here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.