$30.00
Rob
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So I read on another question that once a card is slid it can't be slide back by another Loki card. Does this mean a slid card cannot be removed or swapped or rotated as well?

Can a rotated card be rotated again? (it might be hard to remember it was already rotated once)

Seems like the Loki stuff is pretty simple in effect yet not really explained enough as to the limitations of application. Things I would have thought were okay I am reading via questions answered on BGG that they are not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Dwan
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got officially that Loki cards cannot effect other cards that had been effected by Loki cards. So you cannot remove loop cards etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Koff
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my "What's Next?" blog.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phreekshow1 wrote:
I got officially that Loki cards cannot effect other cards that had been effected by Loki cards. So you cannot remove loop cards etc.

Why limit players' options? Being able to remove loop cards can be a great use of a Loki card, and doesn't unbalance the game at all. Also, your "official" mandate would add unnecessary complexity, as then players would have to remember which cards were affected by Loki actions throughout the rest of the game.

Better to leave well enough alone here - if the rules don't say an action is prohibited, then it should be permissible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Falk Hartelius
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
Officially, if a card has been slid or is part of a loop (which will be visually obvious) then they can only be affected by the rotate card - they cannot be removed or swapped or slid.

That being said, if both players agree to it before the game, you're obviously free to suspend these rules - it's your game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.