Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Finally got around to assembling my Spiricules expansion but, I can't find the entreating man's arm. The naked dude clutching his chest and reaching out. I've looked over all the sprues and I just don't see it... it didn't appear Tonne on the sprue he was on... which seemed odd. Anyone know or remember where it is? If I'm missing it, is he gameplay important?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check vibrant latern, he post pics of the sprues

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is one the sprue with the mans body, down by the spidcules bottom jaw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah I see where it is supposed to be but it's not there. Just a perfect little tiny sphere at the end of where it should be. It must be missing... does he affect gameplay at all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
no, it is just for aesthetics. I use it to decorate spidicules base (it doubles as handle, since it is a pain to reach under it during the showdown.

shame, though. It is probably worth a shot to ask customer support if they can send you a replacement. You have no proof that the arm was there, but still, it is a $100 box: they are usually understanding of these cases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmit Svenson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Send them a pic of the sprue, preferably zoomed in on the ball. Poots and co are familiar enough with casting mishaps that they'll be able to tell at a glance if yours didn't get extruded right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, I'll have to do that! Thanks for the help everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: I contacted support and though they weren't the most pleasant, they sent me the piece I needed so that's awesome. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.