Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Piovezan
Brazil
Jundiaí
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, there, I have a few questions about the rules.

1- In this game, is it safe to put one of my pieces between two of another player's pieces? (as in other games with custodian capture)

2- In the jumping examples:
- a white lord pinning a black vassal is not allowed to jump over a black lord
- but a white lord pinning a black vassal is allowed to jump over a black lord pinning a white vassal
Is a lord pinning a vassal considered a different piece than a lone lord? If so, does the color of the pinned vassal matter?

3- You win when you capture five lords, five vassals, or five total pieces regardless of type?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rey Alicea
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BozoDel wrote:

1- In this game, is it safe to put one of my pieces between two of another player's pieces? (as in other games with custodian capture)

- but a white lord pinning a black vassal is allowed to jump over a black lord pinning a white vassal
Is a lord pinning a vassal considered a different piece than a lone lord? If so, does the color of the pinned vassal matter?

3- You win when you capture five lords, five vassals, or five total pieces regardless of type?

Sorry didn't see this, the link to the rules in pdf is missing. Here is the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwW14y3UpobDUmlSVUFWdHBaeEk...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Piovezan
Brazil
Jundiaí
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, those are the rules I was referring to...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rey Alicea
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BozoDel wrote:

Quote:

Yes

Quote:

Yes it is considered a different piece, and it doesn't matter what color the pinned vassal is.

Quote:

You win when you capture five lords or five vassals
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.