Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty much what the title says, just heard of this from the Betrayal expansion. Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasquale Cirone
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It better (and should). I pre-ordered the game as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Stockwell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
On the pre-order page, it shows the $66 level as the base set + 1st chaprter; $111 is the base set + all 10 chapters -- neither suggests any of the [other] KS goals (e.g.: multi-color fragment promo pack) ... but I'd suspect the cross-chapter stuff & gamemastering guide to make it into pre-order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
toon_ace wrote:
On the pre-order page, it shows the $66 level as the base set + 1st chaprter; $111 is the base set + all 10 chapters -- neither suggests any of the [other] KS goals (e.g.: multi-color fragment promo pack) ... but I'd suspect the cross-chapter stuff & gamemastering guide to make it into pre-order.

This is what worried me and inspired the question. Most after KS pre-order sites blatantly mention the KS stretch goals. (Most recently for me being V-Commandos)

It appears the extra chapters were KS stretch goals and are included in the higher pledge. The other things remain a mystery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Selinker
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the Kickstarter rewards are included. The only exception is that the nine-card promo mission pack is a separate product and costs an additional $5.

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Soares
Portugal
Sines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also saw this mentioned on the Betrayal expansion.

I had the same doubt about the Kickstarter rewards. Besides that, is the pre-order EU friendly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Engelbrecht-Gollander
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SenhorDeTodoOMal wrote:
I also saw this mentioned on the Betrayal expansion.

I had the same doubt about the Kickstarter rewards. Besides that, is the pre-order EU friendly?

Would like to know that as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.