6 Posts

A Feast for Odin» Forums » Rules

Subject: Homecomer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B S
msg tools
mbmbmb
This is a question about using the Homecomer occupation in a solo game, but it should apply to mp too. How does it work? Specifically do I just remove the color vikings I am using that turn from 4-viking spaces, or do I remove both colors?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Huger wrote:
This is a question about using the Homecomer occupation in a solo game, but it should apply to mp too. How does it work? Specifically do I just remove the color vikings I am using that turn from 4-viking spaces, or do I remove both colors?

That's a good question. The appendix actually does not say the vikings have to be YOUR vikings, even though "Homecomer" seems to imply that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B S
msg tools
mbmbmb
GAFBlizzard wrote:
Huger wrote:

That's a good question. The appendix actually does not say the vikings have to be YOUR vikings, even though "Homecomer" seems to imply that.

Either way, when you are solo are both colors "your" vikings? I'm stuck in the middle of a game till I decide what to do, but if even one person weighs in I am happy to go with their ruling for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Huger wrote:
GAFBlizzard wrote:
Huger wrote:

Either way, when you are solo are both colors "your" vikings? I'm stuck in the middle of a game till I decide what to do, but if even one person weighs in I am happy to go with their ruling for now.

If you just want a decision, I would argue that the opposite color vikings are supposed to be a simulated "other player", and only take back your own color.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
グース
Japan
目黒区
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
GAFBlizzard wrote:
Huger wrote:
GAFBlizzard wrote:
Huger wrote:

If you just want a decision, I would argue that the opposite color vikings are supposed to be a simulated "other player", and only take back your own color.

Yeah I assumed for each round "Your" vikings were the current color, the other color only being there to block you and are essentially inactive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The homecomer refers to the active player only, the active color in the solo mode respectively.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.