Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle» Forums » Rules

Subject: Game 7 question spoilers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
john walter
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Horcruxes like locket the cup and the ring say once per turn you can discard to active either rolling a die or remove a control. So my question is it says once per turn not once per your turn would you be able to use this if your not the active player? Because that's super powerful. Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We played once per the owning player's turn.

Part of the interesting decisions was to figure out who got which item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john walter
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Yeah that's how we were playing host lost still needed to beat nagini. We just couldn't keep control off with that last Voldemort. So if you can use the ring on my wife's turn we could've kept going. Which is most likely why it only works on active players turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wolf
United States
Carlsbad
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
orko33 wrote:
Horcruxes like locket the cup and the ring say once per turn you can discard to active either rolling a die or remove a control. So my question is it says once per turn not once per your turn would you be able to use this if your not the active player? Because that's super powerful. Thanks in advance

Only the Hero that completes the destruction of the Horcrux may use it's power, and only on his or her turn.

Andrew Wolf
Game Designer - USAopoly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.