Popular Tags: [View All]
Will
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
Reseñas de Juegos Argentinos
badge
Need a cool Graphic Design for a game you are Creating ? Maybe a banner for a kickstarter ? Ask for a quote... questions are for FREE :D
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently acquired this game and wanted to test drive it with my gf so we decided to go with a robot mechanic. But since I HATE to manage the hand and stuff of an NPC I decided to use it just as a ghost player.

With this system you can use 1 or several robots in the game as they won´t demand much from you.

SETUP
As usual but the robots only get their tokens and place their player token on the board.

GAMEPLAY
Robots are treated as players that cannot be stolen from, won´t steal and won´t suffer any wounds.

On a robot`s turn or NPC (non player character), it will roll the dice just one time and use the rerolls only for the HERO results until there is no HERO results anymore.

Then place all the NPC´s tiles according to the result on the board.

That´s it.

If they attack the dragon they will use the re rolls as normal to make as much damage as possible. When they move they will move as far as possible (this would also serve as a timer).

When they get 2 treasure take they highest VP treasure. They won´t use it in any case and will just count at the end of the game.

Remember they won´t steal and you can´t steal from them. Just focus your attention on your real life opponent.

Notes

More than one NPC player allows for more difficult games where the dragon will hit the players more often so to choose a level just pick the number of NPCs to play with and have fun!

At the end of the game they count for the final score on the treasure they have and the wounds they made to the dragon.

If you use more than one NPC. They will add all their points as if they were one player. We´ll just do this if you want a really hard mode to win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.