Harold Buchanan
United States
RSF
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi Everyone,

I'll be running a Liberty or Death demo during the convention on Friday November 11.

www.sdhist.com

One of the participants selected at random will receive a copy of Liberty or Death. Signature from me is at your option.....

We can manage any number of players but more than 12 will require someone bring their LoD game! One game will be played on my new mega map decked out with some cool details!

All levels of players are encouraged as I will try to teach the game and fight through a few turns with you.

You can sign up at the con during registration.

So, look forward to hearing from and playing or teaching you the game.

I will also need you to come cheer me along Saturday AM as I have challenged Mark Herman to defend his British heritage (maybe European ?) from my Patriots in a fight for North America!

Harold
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Mirror
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
wow. i'm living on the wrong coast!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron A
United States
Coronado
California
flag msg tools
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet-Gen. Mattis
mbmbmbmbmb
There were 3 games of Liberty of Death going last night, and Harold was VERY generous with prizes. Much fun was had by all. Our table played the short scenario, 'The Southern Campaign,' I think the other 2 tables did the same. Patriots won on our table, thanks due to the French player. A card flipped, and Patriots (me) were up first, with France going 2nd. We didn't want the event, so there was some discussion about who would get the Command + Special Activity. I wanted it, but France said he would use the SA to increase Naval Pressure and place a 3rd blockade, so I passed. The French player originally placed his blockade on Savannah, which has Support, but where a large force of Regulars was based. Then he switched the blockade on a British port that moved Opposition-Support from 8 to 12 (NYC at Strong Support). The very next card was WQ and that was the end of the game.

In the background on the left you can see some of the ~50 games that are going to be given away at the raffle tonight. GMT, Legion, Victory Point, DVG, Revolution, Decision and there might be another publisher or 2 I've missed all put games up for the raffle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.