Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I escape the dungeon and now every time it's my turn I perform a dragon attack with extra cubes pulled. Is this extra cube bonus also applied to other dragon attacks that may happen? The rules don't seem to say this, but it's the same icon as that used on some of the cards so I started to wonder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg Wolgast
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd think no, but danger cards add to the player's dragon attacks. Not sure though, good question!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've been playing that it applies to all dragon attacks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dennen
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
The extra cubes noted on the Countdown Track are only pulled for the attacks caused by a pawn moving on the Countdown Track. (From "Step 5: The End of the Line" section of the rulebook.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karol Skoczylas
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Merakon wrote:
The extra cubes noted on the Countdown Track are only pulled for the attacks caused by a pawn moving on the Countdown Track. (From "Step 5: The End of the Line" section of the rulebook.)

Sorry but u r wrong... There is nothing about that, so u have to play normal round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
From the rules:
"On the second through fourth spaces, this causes an instant Dragon Attack. Additional cubes are drawn from the
Dragon Bag for each of these attacks: 1 extra for the second space, 2 extra for the third, and 3 extra for the fourth."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karol Skoczylas
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
PeterHendee wrote:
From the rules:
"On the second through fourth spaces, this causes an instant Dragon Attack. Additional cubes are drawn from the
Dragon Bag for each of these attacks: 1 extra for the second space, 2 extra for the third, and 3 extra for the fourth."

My mistake... I thought that the question is different... And of course u r right
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.