Subject: Use of Industrial imrpovement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dany Houart
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello,
If I have the industrial improvement that say that if I have at least 2 cows, I have a third cow, and I have 4 cows in my farm, does it means that I gain 2 more cows at the end of the round, or only 1 cow, no matter how many cows I have (at least 2). Same question for the improvement that make me gain 1 milk if I have at least 2 cows. Do I gain only 1 milk, or 2 milks if I have 4 cows??

And if I use the industrial plant? I have 4 cows in my farm and the industrial improvement (having 1 milk for at least 2 cows). So I pay 5 pesos, I gain 2 milk with the plant, and does the improvement in my farm give me one more milk? Is it a kind of bonus (1 more milk if I have the improvement and at least two cows)?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ariel
Chile
Vina del Mar
V. Region
flag msg tools
badge
If a game needs it, I feel forced to create and implement some variants.
mbmbmbmbmb
1) You obtain 1 cow having at least 2 cows in your farm. It's not 1 cow per each 2 cows, so having 4 cows will give you 1 cow only. This is also true for the others animals.

2) The industrial plant is diferent, by a worker + 5$ you can obtain one of each all 3 resources (having the base animals requirement). So if you have 4 cows in your farm, the worker + 5$ will give you 1 milk bottle and 2 cows will come inactive (you can laid them down to remeber it). Then, in your farm your industrial improvement production will give you another milk from the 2 cows remaining. So, note that its better use the industrial plant if you can obtain at least 2 resources by having at least 2 types of animals and that you need active animals to use them in you industrials production improvements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dany Houart
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ok. Thanks. Now it's clear for us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.