Blue Dino Studio
United States
Sudbury
Vermont
flag msg tools
RAWR!
mbmbmbmbmb
My fellow minion crushers,

I wanted to throw out an offer for those that are looking to get all their minions painted up. I'm looking for at least 3 people to pull the trigger on this, so that I can do 300+ all at once in a production line way with airbrushing and detailing. While this isn't as great a value as the game itself, I'm still offering this at >$3 a mini.
Anyway, here's the offer for all 100 minions painted:

$299

OR

$175 + 1 Sealed copy of Mechs Vs. Minions

(both of these options will be done through a BGG marketplace listing)

The entire process will be a quick scrub to remove the current wash on them, basing, airbrushing, shading, and some standard highlighting. I want to stress that these will not be showcase quality (I typically don't paint things at this level, so I don't have to charge more than I already do). Here's a picture of an example quality standard these will be at.

Again, I'm looking for atleast 3 people interested in this. If you are, please just leave a post here and I'll mail you a geekmarket listing. I'll be cutting this off on OCT 31st, at which point I'll ask everyone to send out their miniatures. Hopefully these will all be back to you by the end of November.

Note: I apologize if this isn't the proper place to put this--I was unsure if this warranted a geek auction. I wanted this to reach as many people as possible that might be interested, as I don't see myself tackling this project again anytime soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm possibly interested. What about shipping?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Baptist
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a great deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Dino Studio
United States
Sudbury
Vermont
flag msg tools
RAWR!
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
I'm possibly interested. What about shipping?

Shipping is probably going to be around $10, if I can package all the minis safely back into a flat rate box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested for 50 Minions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Adelman

Saint Louis
Missouri
msg tools
designer
mbmb
Any of you guys think about painting the Trayz? Especially the envelop tray I modeled after one of the lava boards, and would look pretty cool painted:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
_GameTrayz_ wrote:
Any of you guys think about painting the Trayz? Especially the envelop tray I modeled after one of the lava boards, and would look pretty cool painted:

Nope, cant say I thought of that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.