BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Northeast

Subject: Boardgame stores in NYC/ Atlantic City? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Milan
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going to be visiting those areas for a few days, anyone have any suggestions for good places to drop by?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Compleat Strategist has the largest stock in NYC. There's also Uncommons NYC, but they are a gaming cafe so their stock is much smaller.

If you are swinging into Brooklyn, there's 20 Sided store. And I think there's up in Queens, but I'm unfamiliar with that location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paradox Games
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Atlantic city? About 10 miles west of Atlantic city is the one-year old game store NERDVANA. It's a great place! Nerdvana is located in the English Creek Mall in English Creek, NJ, on the Black Horse Pike (Route 322). That's the complex with the Shop Rite, across the street from Chick Fil-A. They are a major force in presenting Gameacon 2 in Atlantic City on the weekend of October 28-30 (THIS WEEKEND!) If you're in AC this weekend don't miss both Gameacon and Nerdvana!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milan
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for the suggestions guys! I'll try to drop by those places! Unfortunately we'll br dropping by around Dec/Jan I think, so no Gameacon for us

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.