kSwingrÜber
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
In the rules it is wrote:
Roll the Price Dice and place 2 under the Spice Cards, 3 under the Tea Pot Cards, 4 under the Pottery Cards, and 5 under the Gem Cards. Note: When placing the Price Dice under the Product Cards, arrange them by their numbers from smallest to largest. This makes it easier to read and set aside dice during the game.

If I follow these rules exactly, I roll all 14 dice at the same time, then start placing them, lowest to highest, from left to right, across the price boxes under the products for sale. Really?

I'm guessing I'm missing something ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fedor Sosnin
United States
Sparks
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
A 2-4 player Trick-Taking card game with devastating skill cards & unique gameplay.
mbmbmbmbmb
kswingruber wrote:
Roll the Price Dice and place 2 under the Spice Cards, 3 under the Tea Pot Cards, 4 under the Pottery Cards, and 5 under the Gem Cards. Note: When placing the Price Dice under the Product Cards, arrange them by their numbers from smallest to largest. This makes it easier to read and set aside dice during the game.

If I follow these rules exactly, I roll all 14 dice at the same time, then start placing them, lowest to highest, from left to right, across the price boxes under the products for sale. Really?

The initial price dice are quite random. You can roll them separately as you place them onto the price displays if you would like but I find it much faster and easier to roll them all and distribute them into their spots.

You don't need to place them out in any particular order as long as each die is randomly rolled and placed on the board.

The order of lowest to highest, left to right is a just a suggestion for each individual price display so they are easier to follow as people are playing.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
kswingruber wrote:

We roll all 14 and then pick them at random for each good. From there, we then order them from smallest-largest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.