Subject: Waterfront realty: what if a tile is adjacent to multiple lakes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
E.B. Sandberg
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
If "Tile X" borders 2 lakes when Waterfront Realty is placed, how much is collected for "Tile X" ($2 or $4)? In other words, does Waterfront Realty give $2 for EACH lake that a lake-adjacent tile borders, or just $2/tile that is on the waterfront (regardless of how many lakes it is adjacent to)?

i may have missed it, but I've looked in the rules and the threads here and can't find the answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Berger
Israel
Kfar Saba
flag msg tools
KD:M!!!!!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EebsterBerg wrote:
If "Tile X" borders 2 lakes when Waterfront Realty is placed, how much is collected for "Tile X" ($2 or $4)? In other words, does Waterfront Realty give $2 for EACH lake that a lake-adjacent tile borders, or just $2/tile that is on the waterfront (regardless of how many lakes it is adjacent to)?

i may have missed it, but I've looked in the rules and the threads here and can't find the answer.

The tile reads:
"Each lake gives you an extra $2 for each adjacent tile (of the types shown)"
When you place it, you should look at each of your lakes and get $2 for each tile next to it that matches the types shown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoffer Wahlsten
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
falenheld wrote:
EebsterBerg wrote:

The tile reads:
"Each lake gives you an extra $2 for each adjacent tile (of the types shown)"
When you place it, you should look at each of your lakes and get $2 for each tile next to it that matches the types shown.

Classic example of do what the card/tile says, don't do what it doesn't say.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.