After the finishing the Legacy campaign, I use the following rules so that we can play Pandemic in the world that our Legacy campaign created.
1) Remove all vaccine and Faded City stickers
2) Leave the City Zero sticker in place
3) Stick your unused Panic Level stickers on 5 sides of some small dice. On the 6th side stick a mix of Faded City and vaccine stickers. Use these to show increases in panic levels, cities becoming infected with the Faded or those that have been vaccinated.
4) Remove any rules from the disease tracking area.
If you would gain a scar, you are lost instead. Take a Civilian card and follow the Lost Character rules.
2) SELECT FUNDED EVENTS, ADD THEM TO THE DECK, AND DEAL OUT PLAYER CARDS:
Depending upon difficulty required, add -
2 funded events / player = EASY
1 funded event / player = NORMAL
0 funded events = HARD
3) CREATE VACCINE:
Each factory only produces a vaccine counter if there are more Faded on the board than they have vaccine in their stock piles.
4) PANIC LEVEL:
If a cities panic level goes up use one of the new counters to show this.
5) GAME END:
You win the game if you cure all 4 diseases.
I am BGG's official honey trap
Moved from Rules to Variants.