Subject: Enlarging player sheets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amelia Mouse
United Kingdom
Huntingdon
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
I am thinking I shall get 4 player sheets enlarged and laminated as those supplied are just too small for me. I wear glasses for close work but even with specs I'm getting irritated by the size! Whiteboard markers can then be used during game play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am so sorry, but the score sheet had to be so small to fit into the small box. We tried to help in this case by color-coding all goods. Everywhere on the sheet and on the dice and on the small board of yours the colors are coded with a background color. Maybe you can focus on those?

If you do enlarge your the scoresheets please post a picture!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amelia Mouse
United Kingdom
Huntingdon
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
Yes, I certainly will!
Good to hear from you Ode. Love La Granja and I'm looking forward to loving No Siesta too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amelia Mouse
United Kingdom
Huntingdon
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools

My scanner and printer are playing up a bit, so not the best quality images but serves the purpose!
Pleased with the result overall and the whiteboard markers are easy to clean off
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those look great. What % was the upsize?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amelia Mouse
United Kingdom
Huntingdon
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
Unfortunately my scanner software was playing up (joys of Windows 10!) so I can't tell you exactly, sorry. They have ended up slightly more than double the original sheets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.