Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Janko Hrasko
Slovakia
Bratislava
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello, I have question about coop assault on cities.

Lets say 2 players are adjacent to city

One player (his turn is right now) is not adjacent, he is one space away.

This player uses 1 movement cards (4 move) and one card sideways to get 1 movement point - gain 5 movement points together, uses 3 movement points to get next to the city (he is adjacent now) and rest 2 movement points he uses to call coop attack to city and inviting other 2 players.

Is this legal move?
(meaning he split the movement points, and he started coop attack by moving from non adjacent hex)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario P
Austria
flag msg tools
I think this is legal. You are confused because of the following rule I guess.

Rulebook, page 11, Cooperative City Assault
Quote:
2. A player can initiate a cooperative city assault on his turn if:
c. His figure is on a space adjacent to the city, and there is no other player on that space

But if you are moving to a space next to the city, you are adjecent and you are allowed to start an cooperative city assault. It does not matter how you got adjecent to the city.
But I'm not shure how it works with "Underground Attack" Spell. I guess you do not have to be adjacent when using this spell.

Rulebook, page 11, Cooperative City Assault
Quote:
Note: he can also initiate the attack if he is able to reach the city using the “Underground Attack” Spell
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali Cali
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One easily missed rule is that you cannot cooperatively attack a city through the other knight(s). When you are adjacent to the city and declaring a cooperative assault, you cannot be sharing a space with one of those knights.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.