Subject: Add Ons / Future Variants of Hexmaze rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Einar Wulfsberg
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
One idea for another tile was a blank tile to block an area (not my idea, from another on Kickstarter). It would be powerful, but more difficult to use later in the game.

I would also like to see a more travel friendly version. Cloth playmat and a bag large enough to hold everything. Rules could be printed on the bag or back of the playmat. Smaller tiles would make it easier to travel with, but I think full size would be fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about a deluxe version with wooden tiles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Forby
msg tools
Interesting. How about discovery tiles. You can play the normal game but include a bunch of tiles to be put in randomly. These "Discovery" tiles are blank until someone links to them. Once they do, They may have treasure or a complications or enact a new rule or be a regular tile or be victory points. The possibilities are many. This being a base game, I can see lots of room to mod it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.