3 Posts

Chaos in the Old World: The Horned Rat Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Skitterleap and Adjacency rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
This came up tonight and spurred a debate so I thought I would ask here.

The Skaven player played Skitterleap in Kislev and then dominated the region. My understanding of adjacency is that is refers specifically to the border between two regions. By this logic I asserted that he could move into the Empire, Troll Country or a couple other places where he had skaven tokens (He had the Under Empire Upgrade).

What the Skaven player wanted to do was move into Estalia, using the logic that he had a unit there and that he could summon adjacent to his current unit. There was no Skaven tokens in Etalia or even adjacent to it.

So the question is, does Skitterleap let you move adjacent to the region where the card is played or does it follow normal summon/move rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. Skitterleap lets you move to any region adjacent to the region where Skitterleap was triggered, not any region adjacent to your figures
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.